[SAC] Fwd: pairNIC Contact Verification Pending

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Oct 9 10:54:52 PDT 2015

Got that part started. I think we need to go through and manually update
the technical contact on each domain separately. That appears to be
where it pulls the numbers/emails from.

I have updated the Admin contact for all domains with the number you
provided. Will trigger the verify via SMS when the option to use that
number comes up (~ 1hr).