[SAC] Fwd: pairNIC Contact Verification Pending

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Oct 10 11:25:33 PDT 2015

Ok, I got at least 1 email and 1 phone number verified now.

We still are getting the message though because we have lots of other
emails and phone numbers on record for each domain under the Technical
and Billing contacts.

So I think we need to go through 1 by 1 all the domains and update the 3
parts, Admin, Technical and Billing. The priority is to replace old no
longer active maintainers in the Technical Section. Admin and Billing
should probably go to info at osgeo.org and treasurer at osgeo.org
respectively. I assume we can use the same phone number for both. So
Basically copy the info from the main Administrative contact to the
Billing section and change the email.

For Technical contact lets make a list of who's listed, and for project
based domains search for up to date people to fill in.

If you tackle a domain, just post here that it's done and we'll keep
track of it that way (+ the verify message should go away).