[SAC] Fwd: pairNIC Contact Verification Pending

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 13 08:52:17 PDT 2015

another message sent to info at ....

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: pairNIC Contact Verification Pending
Date: 13 Oct 2015 15:50:38 -0000
From: pairNIC Customer Care <support at pairnic.com>
To: info at osgeo.org

The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) requires
that we maintain valid and working registrant contact information. Our
records indicate that your e-mail address (info at osgeo.org) requires
verification for the following domain names:

    proj4.org
    geotools.org
    pointcloud.org
    openlayers.org
    mapserver.org
    foss4g2007.org
    communitymapbuilder.org
    spatialreference.org
    openlayers.com
    osgeo.com
    gdal.org
    tilecache.org
    foss4g.org
    openlayers.net
    osgeo.net
    featureserver.org
    postgis.net
    osgeo.org

We ask that you please either update your contact information, or verify
the accuracy of the information above before 2015-10-28. If we are
unable to verify your contact information, we will be required to
suspend your domain name. Once your domain name has been suspended, you
will not be able to use it for e-mail or a web site address until your
contact information has been verified.

You may verify or update your contact information by logging in to your
account and following the instructions at:

      https://www.pairnic.com

Thank you,

pairNIC.com Customer Care
support at pairnic.com