[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #24234] OSGeo4 VM revamp Plan

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 15 14:08:21 PDT 2015

On 2015-10-15 5:58 PM, Martin Spott wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 01:06:58AM +0200, Martin Spott wrote:
>
>> On Thursday evening (in Europe) this week I'd like to migrate the
>> MapServer site over to "osgeo6".
>
> Migration starting now,
>
> 	Martin.

ok thanks.  Regarding the MapServer documentation, now there are scripts
for the MapServer site that run TravisCI, call sphinx, and copy html
files to gitub, so it is a little confusing how that impacts the osgeo4
VM, so that is why I was quiet :)  But I believe the downloads are still
hosted there.

-jeff