[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #24234] OSGeo4 VM revamp Plan

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 16 07:58:27 PDT 2015

On 2015-10-15 6:36 PM, Martin Spott wrote:

> Migration should be completed. *I* didn't notice any differenes, if
> *you* do, please let me know.
>
> Note that the "mapserver" user is missing in OSGeo LDAP, please,
> whoever of the MapServer team is reading this list, create one.
>
> Cheers,
> 	Martin.

Indeed I see that having no "mapserver" user is causing errors in our
scripts (below).  I am on the MapServer team but I do not know what the
password was for mapserver, or where to create it.  If anyone can help
please ping me directly on IRC in #osgeo.  -jeff

*****
publish website
Warning: Permanently added 'mapserver.org,140.211.15.3' (ECDSA) to the
list of known hosts.

mapserver at mapserver.org's password:

No output has been received in the last 10 minutes, this potentially
indicates a stalled build or something wrong with the build itself.

The build has been terminated
*****