[SAC] LDAP emails

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Oct 19 02:05:32 PDT 2015

[ re-sent, with correct recipient address for sac ]

I've setup an experimental SVN commit hook for PostGIS that sends
changes
to a mailing list using as the "From" an email address derived
from the committer username.

This is currently done by looking up a file that PostGIS includes
in its repository (authors.svn) but I was wondering if the lookup
could instead be performed directly to the LDAP database.

If that's possible, the commit hook script could be made generic
enough to be usable by any OSGeo hosted SVN repo (I know both
GDAL and GRASS have a commit mailing list, for example)

Does anyone know if it is ?