[SAC] Top 10 projects filling up download.osgeo.org: 595M left before disk full

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:24:56 PDT 2015

The webdav one is trick as it is a live maven repository used by many many
projects world wide. I know this as we recently have had trouble with
repo.boundlessgeo.com (which is used by many fewer projects) and have a
stack of email based on the disruption of service.

Longer term we could replace webdav
http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools/ with a maven repository
application (artifactory or nexus). But I have a real "if it an't broke
don't fix it" attitude here.

--
Jody Garnett