[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #24234] OSGeo4 VM revamp Plan

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Sep 20 00:36:40 PDT 2015

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 08:27:41AM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:

> What is using mod_python?

OpenLayers are using it for a proxy I don't understand - we might skip
that until I figure out how it's supposed to work (or somebody explains
to me).

And TileCache are providing, guess what, a tile-cache.  There's a
directory full of pre-rendered tiles, therefore I'd like not to ditch
it.  Maybe I can make it to work under mod_wsgi, and pause it in the
meantime and, for the purpose of migrating FeatureServer, pause it for
a while.

Comments ?

Cheers,