[SAC] Fwd: foss4g.org EXPIRES December 19th, 2015

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Sep 22 22:04:37 PDT 2015

Looks like we have a few domains coming up for renewal. I wanted to get
some feedback before renewing.

foss4g2008.org 	2015-Sep-18	Expiring Suspended
tilecache.org 	2015-Dec-05 	Active
foss4g2007.org 	2015-Dec-18 	Active
foss4g.org 	2015-Dec-19 	Active
communitymapbuilder.org 	2015-Dec-22 Active

My recommendation:
foss4g.org renew for 5 years
tilecache.org renew for 5 years (isn't there a newer site we should be
pointing at?)

We should expire:
foss4g2008.org
foss4g2007.org

Anyone know the story behind communitymapbuilder.org it points to
Codehaus which is now out of business? Should we let this expire?