[SAC] [OSGeo] #1547: Move mails to Gmail

michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 13:40:53 PDT 2015

Would it be simpler to do something like use a new domain, OSGeo.io or something like that, and then keep the OSGeo.org aliases and point them to the .io addresses? This is assuming we do go with an external hosted email service.

Note that this is just a question to SAC and not a request.

Michael Smith
Remote Sensing/GIS Center
US Army Corps of Engineers