[SAC] pairNIC - deegree.org Transfer Completed

Jens Fitzke fitzke at lat-lon.de
Fri Apr 8 00:41:08 PDT 2016

_

Dear Martin,

We made an agreement with FOSSGIS e.V. that they take over the hosting of the
deegree.org web services. The respective data transfer to a brand new machine is
completed now. Here's a posting about this on the deegree mailing list:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Downtime-deegree-servers-on-Monday-April-4-2016-td5259116.html

As a result the DNS records have to be changed, too. Could you please do that?

Everything on deegree.org changes from the current IP to 136.243.175.5.

My list of deegree.org DNS records includes the following items:

apidoc.deegree.org
artefacts.deegree.org
buildserver.deegree.org
cite.deegree.org
deegree3-demo.deegree.org
deegree3-testing.deegree.org
demo.deegree.org
download.deegree.org
drupal.deegree.org
drupal-test.deegree.org
nexus.deegree.org
ogcri.deegree.org
plaza.deegree.org
repo.deegree.org
schemas.deegree.org
wiki.deegree.org
www.deegree.org

Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jens