[SAC] Experimental go git service open for tests on osgeo machine

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Apr 8 14:34:31 PDT 2016

I've setup an experimental git service here:

 https://git.osgeo.org/_gogs_/

You can login with your OSGeo credentials.
The configuration for the service is in a private repository
under the "osgeo-admin" group.

For testing, I've pushed a mirror of postgis and qgis repositories,
configuring each to have issue references references point back to
their respective official trackers (trac and redmine).

Things became pretty slow after the push of those big repos, but
maybe for just keeping private repos for SAC work it could be useful.

I hadn't attempted to configure SMTP notifications, nor SSH access
for git.

GOGS resources:

   https://forum.gogs.io/
   https://gogs.io/docs