[SAC] wiki captcha "acronym of organization" broken ?

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Fri Apr 15 06:34:38 PDT 2016

If others, who edit the file regularly, like Martin or Markus, are ok
with it, I would not mind.
But for me it is ok like it is now.

I like the Gogs service... though, I am used to GitLab we (our lab) use
for our private repositories.
I think of moving the SMW models [1] to Gogs. Is this now "official"
OSGeo supported infrastructure and will remain under this URL etc.?

Christian

[1] https://github.com/cwillmes/OSGeoWiki