[SAC] [Qgis-psc] Osgeo Code signing certificates

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Wed Apr 20 14:05:11 PDT 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the quick responses.

I'll start the process for Mac certificates for applications and installers
first. I hope to have things in place by the end of the weekend, including
a wiki page.

Also, it looks like the GeoServer Mac application would benefit from code
signing. I will work with William Kyngsburye first on QGIS Mac releases,
then with GeoServer team, then on my QGIS Mac nightlies.

Afterwards, I do not know who would immediately benefit for Mac
certificates. GRASS, Marble, Monteverdi3 (OTB) all have Mac apps.

Then, procuring a code-signing cert that can be used for Windows
installers, of which I am not that knowledgeable.

Regards,

Larry Shaffer
Dakota Cartography
Black Hills, South Dakota