[SAC] GitLab deploy update

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Aug 18 08:58:51 PDT 2016

I don't know of any intentional change, but as of today
I cannot login to gitlab. Firefox reports:

  The page isn't redirecting properly

  Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for
  this address in a way that will never complete.

  This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to
  accept cookies.

I'm pretty sure I'm not disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Björn, did the configuration change on the GitLab VM side ?

--strk;