[SAC] https://trac.osgeo.org/proj -> proj4.org redirection

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Dec 30 03:11:10 PST 2016

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 12:04:11PM +0100, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 10:57:33AM -0600, Howard Butler wrote:
> > The Proj.4 content migration is now complete, and all relevant (and disorganized) content that existed in the Trac instance has now been migrated (https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/issues/474) into the code tree and Sphinx-based website at http://proj4.org
> >
> > We need a permanent redirect from https://trac.osgeo.org/proj to http://proj4.org I might still have admin rights to make this change, but I would be nervous about clobbering things. Can someone help us out?
>
> I'll do it.
> NOTE: the apache config is stored in a local-only git repository.

Done, and found the git repository is not local-only but also published
as a private repository on the experimental OSGeo git service
(you need to login and be granted access to see):
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/sac/tracsvn-apache-config

Please test and let me know if there's any problem.
Also please let me know if you need a dump of the trac database
and if we can get rid of it.