[SAC] [OSGeo] #1614: Pllease create a mailing list for QGIS Italian users

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Fri Feb 12 04:40:50 PST 2016

Hi SAC,

for some reason I can't comment on this ticket. I tried twice,
probably for the first one my session was expired but for the second
I'm certainly logged and Trac say I don't have permissions.

Can someone check if my user (jsanz) has had any change or something?

Thanks!

On 11 February 2016 at 20:27, OSGeo <trac_osgeo at osgeo.org> wrote:
> #1614: Pllease create a mailing list for QGIS Italian users
> ---------------------------+--------------------
>  Reporter:  pcav           |       Owner:  sac@…
>      Type:  task           |      Status:  new
>
> Comment (by pcav):
>
>  Yes, a migration would be fine. Please let me know whom should I send the
>  files to, and how to coordinate not to miss any message.
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1614#comment:2>
> OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>
> OSGeo committee and general foundation issue tracker.

Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jorge_Sanz