[SAC] Fwd: featureserver.org EXPIRES April 14th, 2016

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Feb 25 08:39:12 PST 2016

Motion to renew for 5 years.

-Alex

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: featureserver.org EXPIRES April 14th, 2016
Date: 14 Feb 2016 10:08:42 -0000
From: pairNIC Customer Care <support at pairnic.com>
To: dnscontact at osgeo.org, treasurer at osgeo.org, info at osgeo.org

This communication is from pairNIC, your domain registrar for
featureserver.org.

featureserver.org has been registered with pairNIC since February 10th,
2010. It is listed under account name OSGEO and was last modified on
October 13th, 2015.

featureserver.org will expire in 60 days.

On April 15th, 2016 all e-mail and Web sites associated with
featureserver.org will stop working! If featureserver.org is not
renewed, it will be deleted and made available for registration.

Renew your domain name at:

  https://renew.pairnic.com/featureserver.org+OSGEO

Be sure to keep up on the latest pair Networks news by following us on
your favorite social media platforms.

The pair Networks Blog -- http://blog.pair.com/

Like us and follow us on these sites...

  Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/pairnetworks
  Twitter -- http://www.twitter.com/#pairnetworks

And don't worry, we won't overwhelm you with content -- we only send
relevant, interesting, useful information.

Thank you,
pairNIC.com Customer Care
support at pairnic.com