[SAC] MW Extension: Confirm Account

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Fri Jan 22 12:00:29 PST 2016

Hi,

thanks Martin, I installed it now.

I tested it twice, first wqith my email address in the LocalSettings,
for receiving notification of new requests, second with this lists address.
I did not received the notification on both addresses.
But from the user perspective it works, a mail was send and delivered
successfully to approve the request.

So I guess, we have to monitor this Page [1], to review account requests.

@Markus: I guess we can disable the cron job in this case? Or maybe set
it to run just once a week? Because I don't know, if this
removeAccounts.php may also remove legit accounts if the user did not
any edit until the script is triggered?

Christian

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Special:ConfirmAccounts/authors