[SAC] Funds for Mac developer account

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Sun Jul 24 12:52:27 PDT 2016

Hi Michael,

Finally got time to do this for the upcoming QGIS 2.16 release and next
GeoServer release. However I am quite limited in what can be accomplished
at the 'Member' level. I am requesting 'Admin' level membership (don't
think I need Agent level).

https://developer.apple.com/support/roles/

Upon, Admin level access, I will create Members relative to the package
signing needs, but I can not create the Developer ID needed for each
project, e.g. QGIS or GeoServer, as that is an Agent-level operation.

Also, as the Agent, you will need to OK recent Apple license changes, or I
can not do anything with the account, create certs, etc.

Thanks,

Larry Shaffer
Dakota Cartography
Black Hills, South Dakota