[SAC] 'mailman' component on trac ?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Jun 7 23:25:45 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 12:56:06AM +0200, Jorge Sanz wrote:
> Sure, my only concern is those ticket should still reach a mailing list,
> SAC ideally, and not an alias or anything like that.

Good point. I now realize this is not currently happening for components
with an owner other than "the mailing list"

> Never administered Trac but my guess is that every component has a default
> email address to send ticket activity right?

Yes, every component has an "owner", which receives notifications.

BUT (looking at PostGIS trac config) you can have someone to always
receive those notifications in Cc:

 [notification]
 smtp_always_cc = <destination>

Shall we try that ? Could be flooding or not, I'm not sure about
actual activity density.

My idea was to put you, Jorge, as the owner of the "mailman"
component.