[SAC] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [SoC] OSGEO Wiki account

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Wed Jun 8 04:25:31 PDT 2016

Hi,

is this a side effect of the anti spam measures?

A user is denied to use the forgot password functionality, see forwarded
mail.

Thanks,
Christian

Betreff: 	Re: Fwd: Re: [SoC] OSGEO Wiki account
Datum: 	Wed, 8 Jun 2016 16:17:48 +0530
Von: 	Avyav Kumar <avyavkumar at gmail.com>
An: 	Christian Willmes <mail at cwillmes.de>

Oh, I got something like "Your IP doesn't have the permission to access
the forgot password option", hence I couldn't do it.

My user name is Avyavkumar.
And the email ID I used was this only.
Thanks for your help.

Regards,