[SAC] email notification of tickets for components other than SAC

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Jun 10 10:55:09 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 10:25:30AM -0700, Eli Adam wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've noticed that recently the SAC email list is now getting emails
> for many OSGeo trac tickets instead of just the tickets with the
> component set to SAC.

I did that, as an experiement:
 https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/sac/2016-June/007098.html

See also:
 https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/sac/2016-June/007097.html

I now reverted it, so the list will only receive mail for the
components it is an owner of: "Systems Admin".

The new "Mailing Lists" component is owned by Jorge, who will
receive notifications for new tickets with that component.

Jorge: if you prefer refusing ownership of the component,
let me know.

The current components with owners are:

  Board          warmerdam
  Fundraising    warmerdam
  General        tmitchell
  Geodata        zool
  Graphics       robert
  Incubator      jive
  LiveDVD        live-demo at lists.osgeo.org
  Mailing Lists  jsanz
  Newsletter     tmitchell
  OSGeo4W        osgeo4w-dev at lists.osgeo.org
  Systems Admin  sac at lists.osgeo.org
  Trac           strk
  VisCom         mpg
  WebSite        webcom at lists.osgeo.org
  Wiki           christian

I guess ownership (or even existance) of some of them should
be reviewed...