[SAC] [OSGeo] #1633: Update OSGeo SSL certificate - if needed

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Mar 2 11:13:03 PST 2016

If I recall the conversation from last time we did this. Many thought
the current vendor was overpriced.

Does someone want to volunteer to look at around at pricing options,
including logging into our current provider and getting the price for
renewal?

Maybe we can pull info together and make a decision by the end of the month?