[SAC] Ticket 1635

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Mar 7 01:42:09 PST 2016

Hi SAC,

I was advised that this committee was the best place to ask about getting
uk.osgeo.org set up so that we can use it for our new OSGeo:UK website. I
submitted a ticket about this (https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1635)
last week but haven't heard anything back- it's a bit urgent for us because
we can't publicise the URL until this is sorted.

Can someone let me know if there's anything else you need from me to get
this done?

Many thanks

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal