[SAC] pointcloud.org EXPIRES June 10th, 2016

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Mon Mar 14 10:06:44 PDT 2016

pointcloud.org was donated to OSGeo by Aerial Services, Inc. They wanted it to go to a neutral org rather than my company. At one time we were using it for PDAL, but PDAL moved to a shorter URL that wasn't as similar and confusing as PCL's URL -- pointclouds.org

Please keep it renewed. PCL isn't probably able to take it on at this point, and it would be useful to another candidate OSGeo point cloud project if there ever was one.

Howard