[SAC] SSL Certificate Followup

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sun May 1 09:15:51 PDT 2016

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 08:37:37PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:

> Then in apache add/replace in ssl site-available configs, note grep all
> the sites-available for 443 to find the SSL configs.
>
> SSLEngine on
> SSLCertificateFile    /etc/ssl/osgeo/STAR_osgeo_org.crt
> SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/star_osgeo_org2016.key
> SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/ssl/osgeo/ca-bundle-client.crt

I noticed SSLCACertificateFile was removed.
Don't know if it's related, but now git doesn't trust https anymore,
for example:

 fatal: unable to access 'https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/rttopo/librttopo.git/':
 server certificate verification failed.
 CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
 CRLfile: none

This happend from different machines (my local one and tracsvn machine itself).