[SAC] SSL Certificate Followup

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon May 2 06:33:34 PDT 2016

Yes the dir are non-standard.
Why, to avoid confusion with the old cert, and not pile it in a
directory with a bunch of other defaults chain files from the OS.

I actually left the old cert in place, so it's easy to toggle between
different certs in case it didn't work right. Sure some cleanup should
happen. Probably after we settle this question about DV vs OV. I didn't
realize it was a DV cert either until after we bought it. Explains the
price difference. Though it's not clear that anyone actually cares since
you can't tell without inspecting the cert. Note to those suggesting
letsencrypt, that too would only be a DV cert.