[SAC] [OSGeo] #1667: ssh login to upload.osgeo.org not possible

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue May 3 06:33:10 PDT 2016

On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 09:28:45AM -0400, Alex M wrote:

> This sounds like fail2ban, it has a time based expiration for too many
> failed login attempts. I don't recall how to cycle it manually.

It's "denyhosts", configuration is in /etc/denyhosts.conf and
there doesn't seem to be a way to "cycle" unless the purge time
is reduced (as I've saw my record being re-injected on manually
purging it) or logs are cleared up.

My personal issue was solved making my IP immune from hosts.deny
by adding it to hosts.allow.