[SAC] [OSGeo] #1667: ssh login to upload.osgeo.org not possible

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue May 3 15:11:40 PDT 2016

On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 08:03:36PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 7:44 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Stop/start the fail2ban daemon. This will reset the iptables stuff.
> >
> > Could you please write these instructions on a wiki page, including
> > the information about _which_ machines do use fail2ban ?
>
> Sure. But which page contains the list of current machines? Is it
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status
> ?

For what I understood: yes.
At least I'm pretty sure the "Servers at OSL" are there,
with subsections (like "Wiki", "TrackSvnGit", "Web") being VMs.
Not sure about "Telascience Blades"

It would be very helpful to review/integrate that page if something
is found missing.

> > TracSVN [1] machine for example does _not_ use fail2ban, but
> > denyhosts, maybe it would be useful to standardize on a single
> > technology ?
>
> Likely yes..

Do you have sudo on that machine for doing it ?