[SAC] another ongoing spam storm

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed May 4 01:04:06 PDT 2016

Le mardi 03 mai 2016 23:02:45, Martin Spott a écrit :
> On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 08:04:24PM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> > And:
> These have been removed from OSGeo LDAP.
> I'll try to come up with a more convenient command line solution this
> weekend, until then I'll be at your service as time permits.

GDAL wiki just got spammed by "shadabmallick" 4 times in 5 minutes. Sigh...
From my memories, it seems the spam contains the names "notron", "adnap",
"eefacm", "gva" (I wrote them in reverse order to avoid undue advertizing) +
"antivirus". Wondering if there's a way to have a blacklist of words
disallowed in wiki pages ? We don't care about antivirus, do we ?

http://www.spatialys.com