[SAC] another ongoing spam storm

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed May 4 01:46:29 PDT 2016

On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 11:02:45PM +0200, Martin Spott wrote:
> On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 08:04:24PM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> > And:
>
> These have been removed from OSGeo LDAP.
> I'll try to come up with a more convenient command line solution this
> weekend, until then I'll be at your service as time permits.

Today I found these other accounts:

  +('dahiyankur'),
  +('8009875476'),
  +('anshu166'),
  +('bolandoe'),
  +('dahiyankur'),
  +('kumar1212'),
  +('mackhill88'),
  +('nehajay'),
  +('rajababa'),
  +('shadabmallick'),
  +('turbotax'),
  +('wilson91'),

I've put your IRC-mentioned commandline on the wiki:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:LDAP#Editing_the_LDAP_database
but it isnt clear to me if a password is always needed or only
from some machines or with some privileges (see the initial paragraph
on the wiki).