[SAC] Re-enable LDAP user creation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun May 8 03:28:12 PDT 2016

Strk,

It seems I missed some of the discussion in #1665, but I don't really
see what is hoped to be accomplished.  If someone is willing to create
the accounts with a human then they will also be willing to do email
confirmation, etc.  Basically, we can't really stop humans that want
to span things.

Best regards,
Frank