[SAC] 1st Meeting in a long time - May 2016

Harrison Grundy harrison.grundy at astrodoggroup.com
Fri May 13 11:38:36 PDT 2016

Just thought it might be worth noting, as one of the more recent paid OSGeo contractors, we ended up working from a bid amount for the specific task.

While we missed our estimate by quite a bit internally, that process provided OSGeo with some useful certainty around how much money was required to solve a particular problem.

Perhaps it's worth applying a similar model here, at least when it comes to specific things? If nothing else, it also serves to demonstrate to the board where additional funding would be applied, specifically.

--- Harrison