[SAC] 1st Meeting in a long time - May 20, 2016

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue May 17 16:00:27 PDT 2016

Time and Date is now set. Meeting will happen on IRC in #telascience
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2016&month=5&day=20&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=217&p2=37&p3=248&p4=914

Please add to the Agenda as necessary,
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:May2016

The top priority issues will be:
Trac Spam, OSGeo LDAP (Spam defense in general)
Contracting Procedures and Proposal for contractable projects.

I'll have the past budget info up asap.