[SAC] [OSGeo-Discuss] Adding "wiki" component to osgeo trac ?

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Fri May 20 00:52:58 PDT 2016

Hi Sandro,

thanks, I did not recieved any additional notifications that only went
to my mailbox so far.
I saw some notifications like:

Changes (by strk):

  * owner:  webcom@… => christian
  * component:  WebSite => Wiki

and

Changes (by strk):

  * owner:  sac@… => christian
  * component:  Systems Admin => Wiki

via this list.

I will be glad to contribute more to help out where I can, but I hope that I am not the only person in charge of the wiki now.

For example, I will have my doctoral defense next week. Until then I can't spent much time on these issues.
Additionally, I am from time to time not available to react on short notice to maybe pressing issues...

Christian