[SAC] Trac global config pushed to Gogs private repo

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Mon May 23 11:06:23 PDT 2016

Am 23.05.2016 um 19:56 schrieb Sandro Santilli:
> I'm basically asking what is exactly that you don't trust.

Anything and anybody! ;) (No, just joking! But that's a good basic
mindset for sysops, right?)

Basically: what you put out there on a web accessible server "is gone".
No web based system is 100% secure... (Hacker, NSA, etc. will find a way
if they really want the information).

 > Do you want to completely disable HTTPS access to private repositories ?

If you ask me, no. But I see the concern raised, and would also not do
it for configuration files with sensible infos like passwords. Though, I
also see the benefits for collaboration...

Christian