[SAC] trac.osgeo.org with load average of 24

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Nov 7 03:36:59 PST 2016

Le samedi 05 novembre 2016 18:15:01, Markus Neteler a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> for several days (longer?), the load average on trac is very high -
> leading to slow response rates when using the server.
>
> Any ideas how to optimize apache?

Hi,

I'm not sure if it is related but the GDAL Travis-CI instances experience a
lot of flake failures during the execution of the automated tests due to
timeouts on download.osgeo.org

ERROR 11: CURL error: Failed to connect to download.osgeo.org port 80:
Connection timed out
gdalinfo failed - unable to open
'/vsicurl/http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/data/ecw/spif83.ecw'.

I'm also experiencing locally very slow downloading on this file.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com