[SAC] trac.osgeo.org with load average of 24

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Nov 16 09:12:38 PST 2016

On 11/16/2016 08:25 AM, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 07:45:04PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:

>>> Getting back to this.
>>>
>>> Alex, did you receive my mail ?
>>> Anyone knows what's the internal status page he's talking about ?
>>
>> Perhaps this one?
>>
>> http://trac.osgeo.org/server-status
>
> Forbidden.
>
> PS: does anyone know how to contact Alex in real-life ?
>
> --strk;

I am trying to keep up with the volume of email. The internal status
page for security reasons is likely only accessible via localhost. This
is standard Apache stuff. I stand by my recommendation to simply move
from mod_python to other methods of running trac. Though checking to
make sure the load is legitimate is good.