[SAC] Trac slow to respond

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Nov 28 23:00:41 PST 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 07:56:41AM +0100, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> Don't know where that policy originates from, nor how we're
> supposed to keep it in sync for all projects or whether the
> configuration should be the same for all.

I found out there are instruction on the wiki about generating
the robots.txt file upon creating a new trac project, see

 https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Trac_Instances

I just reviewed the script to create the robots.txt in the correct
place, and added it to the local git repo. The script contains
no comment referencing policy making discussions.