[SAC] [OSGeo] #1662: FDO website documentation links broken

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 7 12:38:50 PDT 2016

Sorry for not using the ticket, this was a first, Trac thinks that I am
a spammer ("Submission rejected as potential spam").

Anyway, here was my update:

***
phew that was so tricky, I spent all afternoon on this (of a long
holiday friday afternoon)....I hacked my way into an existing admin
account.  I've created a new account for myself on this FDO Drupal
instance, and also for Jackie.  Jackie should have now received an
automated notice with connection instructions.

Let me know if you need any help.

Happy to solve this after so many years, for the OSGeo family.

Enjoy your weekend all.

-jeff
***