[SAC] Sudo on projects and wiki (+ sbarnes removal)

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Oct 13 00:43:37 PDT 2016

On Fri, Aug 05, 2016 at 05:08:27PM +0200, Martin Spott wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 05, 2016 at 12:00:30PM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
>
> > I still don't have sudo on 'projects' machine.
>
> Done.

I just spotted another machine I don't have sudo on:

   webextra.osgeo.osuosl.org

And 'sbarnes' should be removed from there too, I guess.
Ticket: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1803

> BTW, do we need a vote to declare Sandro as "Primary Admin" - or did we
> already have one ?  I'm currently sitting on an overloaded, therefore lossy
> and highly unpredictable UMTS uplink, that's why searching EMail backlog is
> a little bit difficult ....

I don't recall having called for a vote about "Primary Admin",
and not sure about what does that entile either. Do I need Primary
Admin to edit the DNS ? (for dev.2017.foss4g.org, see
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1802)