[SAC] Gogs upgraded from 0.9.68 to 0.9.97

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Sep 1 09:39:10 PDT 2016

False start: 0.9.97 was found to prevent new users login,
so we're now back at 0.9.68.

If you want to follow (or even better: help) with resolution,
here's the upstream ticket:
https://github.com/gogits/gogs/issues/3578

Jeff McKenna should be filing a ticket on the ad-hoc tracker
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/sac/gogs-service/issues
( please cross-reference the two tickets for upgrading on resolution )

--strk;