[SAC] website edit access

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 00:07:08 PDT 2016

I had two interesting meetings at foss4g where the ability to edit the
website came up. A while back I was given edit rights (so I could update
the incubation docs online).

Way back in February the board wanted to ask for edit ability to more
freely update the "about the foundation" pages, somehow I ended up doing
it, and the rest of the board members did not obtain access ...

In a similar fashion I would like to ensure the members of the marketing
committee have the ability to update the website.

And perhaps more importantly, the recent volunteers on the website
committee ... do not have access :)

What is the best way to do this? Make a ticket and collect names?
--
Jody Garnett