[SAC] Wiki Spammer - even more elaborate fake user

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Mon Sep 5 01:20:56 PDT 2016

To get back to this matter.

I configured the ConfirmAccounts Extension to send notifications of
incoming requests to this list, so that anybody on this list could take
action. But the list administrator, would not allow the notifications to
be send to this list, maybe for good reason, because its considerable
traffic. Now the mails go directly into my mailbox (I am willing to
re-configure it to an official address).

None the less, someone has to take care of reviewing and handling wiki
account request until first week of October from this Friday on, because
I will not be available during this time.

Cheers,
Christian