[SAC] website edit access

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:03:28 PDT 2016

It's a bit tricky changing roles for people without knowing their user
names, especially if they haven't tried to log in recently (there are
hundreds/thousands of user names registered).

> Way back in February the board wanted to ask for edit ability
> to more freely update the "about the foundation" pages, somehow
> I ended up doing it, and the rest of the board members did not
> obtain access ...

Almost all of the board received editing permissions back in February.  I
think two did not because it requires a user to have made at least one
attempt to log in with their OSGeo username before they are on the system.