[SAC] system admin committee agm report

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 07:23:18 PDT 2017

Alex:

I know we mentioned this on our chat with the board list yesterday. A
reminder that the AGM meeting is scheduled for next week. As an OSGeo
committees SAC is asked to provide a couple slides as a report.
​
 osgeo-agm
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1T9QRcCdyd8PLQnXB2VfZ2k3ReX-9CH_YXRg0VKqtgeQ/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
As one of the few committees actually spending money (thanks!) it would be
good if we could use your report as an example for others who were new to
the budget process this year.

If you are unable to attend in person please check if a member of your
committee can speak for you, or ask a director act as your delegate.

For more information on the AGM and your budget for 2017 see the wiki:
- https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2017
- https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017