[SAC] New Wordpress Install this month [Need Volunteers]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:30:47 PDT 2017

Wow thanks Alex, was just checking the email threads ahead of our meeting
with the vendor tomorrow. If you are able to attend the meeting it would
help logistics?

So far I have just been focusing on visuals and content. I am not exactly
sure where we are at with content migration so it should be an exciting
meeting.

If I understand you correctly you are looking at hosting on one of the
existing machines, rather than look at cloud hosting or waiting for your
new machine?

--
Jody Garnett