[SAC] Last Meeting outcomes and upcoming meeting

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Dec 11 11:18:07 PST 2017

Alex,

> Apologies for missing the last meeting, unexpected computer issues. I should be able to make the next meeting.
No problem -- I've created page for next meeting -- putting in some of the info you specified

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Meeting_2017-12-21

> - Yes we can request more budget, not guarantee we will get it. Strk, get a few more SAC members to agree with your proposed increase and we can update it.
I agree with strk that we need more budget for sys admins especially with the planned upgrades coming.

> Note: there's a lot of discussion of new hardware. I want to make it clear, we must retire osgeo4 100% before there is rack space available.
> When in doubt we need to work on that.

So is this list accurate that main things running on osgeo4 are QGIS, Planet QGIS, OSGeo Live building of docs
And all these Ad hoc things -- https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AdhocVM

> Thanks,
> Alex

Thanks,