[SAC] 2017-12-21 Meeting minutes

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 16:29:16 PST 2017

A couple notes:

   1. New Website status report
      1. Pending: Get answer from Jody about the 26 pending to sign with
      their LDAP
      2. About LDAP: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2044

I got your email, with list of people that do not have a matching osgeo id.
I do not have any direction, to provide - what answer are you looking for?

Your idea of reaching out to these people sound fine, asking them to update
their information. We could also go live with 26 accounts inaccessible
until the owner shows up to sort out access.

   1. Sys Admin Contract
      1. Alex: Private repository for contract templates
      2. Alex: pdf sent to Martin's company for signing, will be sent to
      Helena for OSGeo signing after

The treasurer has an OSGeo-finance/contracts folder that contains prior
contracts (including SAC contracts). This is already shared with Helena as
a board member, perhaps this could be shared with Alex as committee chair
to prevent duplication.

--
Jody Garnett